Mantra One Sandy Bay Road
Centrally located close to the CBD and just a short stroll through St David’s Park, Mantra One Sandy Bay Road offers the perfect accommodation choice for those wanting to be in the heart of it all. Whether on business or holidays, Mantra One Sandy Bay Road provides access to many of Tasmania’s popular tourist areas.
Mantra One Sandy Bay offers Studios, One Bedroom Apartments and Executive One Bedroom Apartments with all of our rooms featuring an open plan design which creates space and ensures maximum levels of comfort, reverse cycle air-conditioning and the convenience of a kitchenette and laundry facilities. Some offer beautiful views over Sandy Bay Road, the River Derwent, Mount Wellington and the city of Hobart.
Mantra One Sandy Bay is ideally situated within easy walking distance of government offices and within close proximity of the central business district and associated services. Stroll through beautiful St David’s Park to historic Salamanca Place, famous for its weekend markets, nearby Sullivan’s Cove and Hobart Dock areas featuring a plethora of restaurants, cafes and attractions all right at your doorstep.
Our property provides the ideal accommodation, ensuring maximum comfort and a home away from home. It’s also the perfect base from which to experience the vibrant cultural lifestyle and all Hobart offers.
Property facilities include:
- Laundry facilities
- Tour desk
- Walking distance from the CBD
Things to Do & See – Local Attractions
- Sullivans Cove Whiskey Distillery
- Historic Salamanca Place & Battery Point
- Maritime Museum of Tasmania
- Various Tasmanian art & craft galleries
- Parliament House & Royal Botanical Gardens
- City shopping in Elizabeth Street Mall
- Salamanca Markets (Satuday’s only)
- Award winning restaurants 3 minutes away
- Penitentiary Chapel & Evening Ghost Tours
- Derwent River Cruises
- High Tea at the historic Hadleys Hotel
- Visit Mount Wellington
- Richmond Village & Winery Region
- Cadbury’s Chocolate Factory
- Visit the beautiful Huon Valley
- Bonorong Wildlife Park
Click Here to Make a Booking
1 Sandy Bay Road, Sandy Bay, Hobart TAS 7000
T: 03 6221 6000
F: 03 6223 1212